DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this blog is the opinion of the writer alone and does not reflect the views of other people. Furthermore, this blog is not and will never be intended to malign any religion, group, organization, club, company or any individual. Please also be informed that the views or opinions expressed are solely intended for personal use and not to provide legal advice. Comments are very much welcome as you have your right to freedom of speech. You may agree or even disagree with the writer but do not forget that your right is not absolute and so the writer reserves the right to delete any comment for valid and just reasons.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mabuhay ang Puerto Princesa!


I just got home from an awesome concert. I attended the Tunog Wunderground Concert! It was really a BLAST! The concert was intended to promote Puerto Princesa for it to be part of the "7 Wonders of Nature". I was really uncertain if I'll attend the concert so I asked my cousin if she'll be there since she's the one who invited me. Kinda surprised when she said "Yes, ako Project Manager nung conert" so I finally decided to watch the concert. Again, am LATE! hahaha! What's new? Good thing, my cuz gave me the opportunity to be in the VIP Section but before that, I voted for PP. The line was really loooooong (OA lang. Haha!). While voting, there was this man standing beside me. I really don't know what's with me but I immediately spoke to him and later on realized that he's the assistant of Mayor Hagedorn (mayor of Puerto Princesa). He was really cool! Mind you, we're textmates now. Haha!

The concert featured different artists like Indie artists, Baihana, Rivermaya, Nina, Dingdong Avanzado, Jim Paredes, Ogie Alcasid, Bituin Escalante, Gloc 9, Lolita Carbon, Noel Cabangon and his son, and a lot more. Mayor Hagedorn was there to support the event as well as to promote their place. Puerto Princesa through Mayor Hagedorn gave away 20 FREE ALL-EXPENSE PAID TRIP to Puerto Princesa to those who attended the concert and voted on site! That was really cool but I was not that lucky. LOL! Nevertheless, I enjoyed the concert! 



Now, it's time to show your support! This will not only showcase the beauty of our country (Philippines) but it will also help our country's economy! Let's vote for Puerto Princesa Underground River to become one of the 7 Wonders of Nature. Text PPUR and send it to 2861 OR you may vote via their website. Vote for PP Underground River. It's 


Mabuhay ang Puerto Princesa!

No comments:

Post a Comment