DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this blog is the opinion of the writer alone and does not reflect the views of other people. Furthermore, this blog is not and will never be intended to malign any religion, group, organization, club, company or any individual. Please also be informed that the views or opinions expressed are solely intended for personal use and not to provide legal advice. Comments are very much welcome as you have your right to freedom of speech. You may agree or even disagree with the writer but do not forget that your right is not absolute and so the writer reserves the right to delete any comment for valid and just reasons.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Christopher Lao Issue


After a heartbreaking exam in Credit Transaction, I saw the video about Christopher Lao and his car. I must admit, I had a good laugh while watching it but suddenly, I had a realization especially when some of my friends invited me to join the fan page made for Christoper Lao because of his hilarious act.

But you know what? Just because Christopher Lao did such act, that doesn't give any one of you the right to downgrade the man. Okay lang naman pagtawanan sya pero to call him "BOBO" is not proper. Tandaan mo, may sarili ka ring kapintasan. I believe the word "BOBO" is too harsh and he doesn't deserve to be called as such. This is my opinion. You may not agree with me but I just hope that you respect my opinion.

On the other hand, may mali din si Lao. He should have just admitted na may mali rin sya at di na sinisi ang iba at di na sana sya umakto ng ganun dun sa reporter. But still, di pa rin tama na pagpyestahan sya ng mga tao. Haha! Arguing on both sides, huh? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment